This is a recipe that I created to sell at the local farmers market! It works VERY well...if you use it correctly. Basically, think of it like a massage oil and cover every bit of exposed skin. It works best when applied with your hands and not simply sprayed on!
Every one of these ingredients has clinical (published) research attesting to its effectiveness (that's why I included each of them) and the quantities are based on the maximum amounts that can be used without causing skin irritation. If you don't want to buy 4 different carrier oils, just use organic, non-gmo soybean oil.
• 45 mL (3 tbsp) Soybean Oil (This one: http://amzn.to/2ldJ33N)
• 5 mL (1 tsp) Neem Oil (This one: http://amzn.to/2l0FtPd)
• 5 mL (1 tsp) Karanja Oil (This one: http://amzn.to/2lUCOpC)
• 5 mL (1 tsp) Andiroba Oil (This one: http://amzn.to/2mk1Bo2)
• 6-18 drops Cedarwood EO
• 6-18 drops Citronella EO
• 4-12 drops Rose Geranium EO (if you don't have Rose Geranium EO, use regular Geranium EO)
• 4-12 drops Lemongrass EO (no more than 12 drops!)
• 4-12 drops Rosemary EO
• 6-18 drops Celery Seed EO
• 6-18 drops Lemon Eucalyptus EO (if you don't have Lemon Eucalyptus EO, use regular Eucalyptus EO)
Combine all ingredients in a 2oz PET or glass bottle. Shake well.
*Lower # of drops is a 2% dilution which is safe for most adults to use daily. Start with the lower # of drops and increase gradually to higher # of drops if stronger dilution is desired and there is no reaction to the lower # of drops.
1 drop each Cedarwood EO, Geranium EO, Lavender EO, Myrtle EO, and Tea Tree EO in 1 Tbsp Soybean Oil.
1 drop each Lavender EO, Geranium EO, and Tea Tree EO in 2 Tbsp Soybean Oil.
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.